We have several meeting points for you to choose from:
- Plaza Pedro García Cabrera – The guide will be waiting next to the bus stop of the Plaza with a sign of Amigo Tours.
- Hard Rock Café Tenerife – The bus will stop in front of the Hard Rock Café Tenerife in Playa Américas. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.
- Urbanización San Eugenio – The bus will stop at Avenida de los Pueblos, at the bus stop between Hotel Iberostar Las Dalias and Hotel Los Hibiscos. The point is close to the San Eugenio shopping center, following the Avenida. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.
- Fañabe Plaza Shopping Mall – The bus will be at the Brussels Avenue bus stop next to the open-air car park in front of the Fañabe shopping centre. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.
- Plaza del Duque Shopping Mall – The bus will be at the bus stop on Bischofshofen Street. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.
Please note that depending on the point you choose, the bus will pass at one time or another.
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 3-11
From the heights of the roof of Spain to the beach next to the Giants, enjoy the variety of landscapes offered by the island of Tenerife.
You will start early in the morning from the pick-up point and head towards the third highest volcano in the world, the Teide, where you will marvel at its 3700 meters of altitude and the lunar landscape that surrounds it. You will be able to walk through this place and discover more about its formation and life in its surroundings. After spending about an hour and a half in the surroundings of the National Park, we will head towards Garachico. This municipality was the main fishing and commercial port of the island after the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs and until its complete destruction in 1706 by the eruption of the Trevejo volcano. Nowadays, its cobbled streets and its characteristic architecture invite you to visit it. You will have free time to get lost in its streets and eat something on your own before heading towards the Masca valley. The bus will take us along a narrow road that runs between the cliffs and ravines that characterize this valley and that, according to legend, made it a perfect hiding place for pirates. We will stop to take some pictures and you will continue towards the last stop, the Giants. You will descend to the level of the sea to contemplate this geological wonder, a wall of 600 meters that rises above the ocean creating an image that will not leave you indifferent. You will enjoy free time to enjoy the views and depending on the time of year, you can fall in love with the sunset light in this area of the island.
Finally, we will head back to the south of the island to end a day full of magic and beautiful scenery.